Kazakh Nuclear University was founded in September 2004 in the form of a limited liability partnership (order of the President of NAC Kazatomprom JSC No. 59 dated 03/01/2004). Since April 2016, it has been a branch of the Institute for High Technologies LLP.
- Progression and succession pipeline in the uranium industry, as well as the preservation and transfer of accumulated knowledge
The main activities:
- Training, retraining and advanced training of workers, engineers and technicians and management personnel, including special training for personnel responsible for ensuring nuclear and radiation safety;
- Assessment of the level of professional training of enterprise personnel;
- Industry-specific training of students;
- Coordination of educational and methodical work of educational institutions for the training of specialists for the nuclear industry;
- Cooperation with educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, countries of near and far abroad.
From 2004 to the present, more than 150 training programs have been implemented, of which about 80% are specialized training and professional development programs for specialists, workers, engineers and other technical workers, more than 6 thousand specialized specialists (including workers and engineers) have been trained.